Teacher and Administrative Staff Mobility
The goals of teacher and administrative staff mobility are as follows:
- To enable students who are unable to take part in a mobility programme to benefit from the knowledge and experience of academic staff from other higher education music institutions from other European countries (visiting professors).
- To promote the exchange of competencies and experience in pedagogical and management methods.
- To encourage higher education music institutions to broaden and enrich the variety and content of the courses they offer.
The main activity is the teaching provided by a teacher/lecturer from a higher music education institution in a partner country, even though other activities may be developed apart from this.
Teaching staff who take part in a mobility programme must belong to the department or faculty of the host institution. This implies that:
- Teaching staff mobility is based on inter-institutional agreements.
- Partner higher music education institutions must agree prior to the mobility confirmation as to the syllabus that will be followed by visiting professors/lecturers.
Should you be interested in receiving further information about teaching and administrative staff mobility, please contact our International Relations Coordinator, Ms. Raquel López at email@example.com