In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in Article 10 of Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. as owner of the website WWW.MUSICACREATIVA.COM, hereby states:
1 – Identification data:
- Company name: ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L.
- Registered office: CL/ DE LA PALMA, 35 28004 MADRID
- CIF (Tax ID): B78096203
- E-mail: GERENCIA@MUSICACREATIVA.COM
- Registration data in the Companies Registry of Madrid: Volume 2592, Book 0, Folio 116, , Registration Sheet: M45127.
The present information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that, the users of the Web page that is published under the domain name WWW.MUSICACREATIVA.COM, assume and undertake to respect.
2 – Definitions
- “Page”: domain MUSICACREATIVA.COM that is made available to Internet Users.
- “User”: natural or legal person who uses or browses the Website.
- “Content”: the pages that make up the entire domain MUSICACREATIVA.COM, which make up the information and services that ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. makes available to Internet Users. They contain the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained on the Website.
- “Hyperlink”: technique by which a User can browse through different pages of the Website, or the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or indicative that contains the link.
- “Cookies”: technical means for the “traceability” and tracking of browsing on Websites. These are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications on privacy, so ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. will give timely and reliable notice of their use at the time they are implemented on the Website.
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, they shall refrain from using the Website.
4 – Use of the website
WWW.MUSICACREATIVA.COM provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENTS”) owned by ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L.. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
Some pages of the Website (WWW.MUSICACREATIVA.COM) may allow the participation by means of comments; the user being able in such case to send texts through the form established for that purpose. By sending such texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER agrees and accepts to make an appropriate use of the contents that WWW.MUSICACREATIVA.COM offers through its website, and not to use them to:
- engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in apology of terrorism or in violation of human rights.
- provoke damages in the physical and logical systems of MUSICACREATIVA.COM, of its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or spread in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to provoke the aforementioned damages.
- attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- In short, to respect the applicable legislation, morality and generally accepted good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this end, the USER agrees and undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which may in any way damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment, documents, files and all types of content stored in any computer equipment owned or contracted by ESCUELA DE MUSICA CREATIVA SL, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
The USER agrees and undertakes not to send, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Website, such as information, text, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which they have access as a User of the Website, without this list being limited in nature.
Also, in accordance with all of the above, the USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorisation of ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L., which owns the corresponding rights, or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. or its owners, the fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for its recognition.
- The User shall refrain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those that, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where the Contents are located or, in general, those that are normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page and/or the Contents.
Likewise, the USER acknowledges:
- That ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. will not respond in any way for the opinions expressed by users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That user comments do not represent the opinions of ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L., its partners or its employees.
- That ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the contents sent by users. In this regard, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an anti-spam filter and moderated, as to their form, by an administrator of the Website, who will act in any case respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Also, ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate the youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in their opinion, were not suitable for publication.
In any case, WWW.MUSICACREATIVA.COM will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
6 – Hyperlinks
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L.. Therefore, ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. does not guarantee, and is not responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy and timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please be aware that before you provide your personal information to these websites not related to WWW.MUSICACREATIVA.COM, please be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Also, those persons who intend to establish hyperlinks between their Web page and ours (WWW.MUSICACREATIVA.COM) will have to observe and fulfil the following conditions:
- No prior authorisation is required when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but it may not reproduce it in any form. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal written authorisation of ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L.
- No “frames” shall be created with the Web pages or on the Web pages of ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications shall be made about ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L., its directors, employees or collaborators, or the persons related to the Website for any reason, or the Users of the Website, or the Contents supplied.
- It shall not be stated or implied that ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. has authorised the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available on the Web page where the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or contents that are illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain contents contrary to any third party rights.
7 – Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the performance of the Website, ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on the Website, its configuration and design and this legal notice, as well as any other particular conditions. Therefore, the USER must read the Legal Notice each and every time they access the Website.
8 – Intellectual/industrial property
ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. or its licensors, all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorised by ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L., will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. They may view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk of their computer or any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, bypassing or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the pages of ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L.
All trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the Website are the property of ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. or, where appropriate, of third parties who have authorised their use, without the use or access to the Portal and/or the Contents being understood as granting the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or logos, and without any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said Contents being understood as assigned to the User.
Likewise, the Contents are intellectual property of ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L., or third parties where appropriate. Therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are the property of ESCUELA DE MUSICA CREATIVA SL or of third parties who have authorised their use, who have exclusive rights to exploit them in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L., are expressly prohibited.
The unauthorised use of the information contained on this website, as well as any breach of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of ESCUELA DE MUSICA CREATIVA SL or of third parties included on the website who have transferred content, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
9 – Cookies
ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the privacy of the USER and therefore, insists on reading the “Cookies Policy” of our website.
10 – Availability of the website
ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in the access to the Page, to its Contents, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update them. Consequently, ESCUELA DE MUSICA CREATIVA SL shall not be liable for damages of any kind caused to the USER as a result of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision thereof or prior thereto.
ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and the Contents, the non-fulfilment of the expectation of usefulness that users may have attributed to the Page and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this Website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Websites that contain information on the subject. Such Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation.
ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. is not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Website,
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. is not responsible for the contents of such linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the hyperlinks or the result of such links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or user files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Website does not imply any obligation on the part of ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. The User, in any case, is responsible for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs. Therefore, ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Website, nor for any possible damage that may be caused to the computer system of the user or third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Website, the malfunctioning of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
11 – Page Quality
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Website, ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or timeliness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is for informational, advisory, informative and advertising purposes only. In no case do they offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. excludes all responsibility for the decisions that the USER may take based on this information, as well as for the possible typographical errors that the documents and graphics of the Website may contain. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content due to expansion, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
12 – Content Availability
The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents has, in principle, an indefinite duration. ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L., however, is authorised to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Website and/or any of the Content at any time. When reasonably possible, ESCUELA DE MÚSICA CREATIVA, S.L. will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Website.
13 – Jurisdiction
For any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all parties involved submit to the Judges and Courts of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
14 – Applicable Legislation
These terms and conditions are governed by Spanish law.
All copyrights reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. Copying, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any means is expressly prohibited.